Smart Tracker History
Business was booming in late 90’s. Sharply increasing volume and operator headcount created complexities that stressed PTS’ paper-based shop-floor management system to the breaking point, and Uni-track was born. Uni-track combined our process expertise with digital scalability and opened the door to greater efficiencies and new capabilities. PTS has continued to invest and mature our new digital tracking system ever since. Renamed Smart Tracker in 2018, we have further modernized the system to manage customer returns and incorporate electronic data integrations. Smart Tracker is always expanding and growing to take on new roles, enabling higher quality service for our customers no matter their need.
Product RMA & Returns Validation
• ASN Data Integration
• Warranty Compliance Tracking
✓ Device Condition
✓ Return Window
✓ Proof of Purchase
• Consolidate Customer Return Details with Depot Findings
• Validation Checkpoints
• Track Performance and Turn Times
• Enforce Safe Handling of Customer Data
Inspection & Triage
• Custom routing and testing options based on program, commodity, or device
• Combine cosmetic and functional tests to assign customer SKU and grading
• Product identification and tracking
• Integration available for 3rd party testing and data-clear platforms
Unit Status & Travel History
• Controlled access for certain operators / operations.
• Time stamp for each systematic interaction.
• Available via Portal and EDI.
Employee Performance Tracking
Tracking Operator UPH and Quality Results are key to customer experience!
Smart Tracker data drives:
• Improved TAT
• Higher Yield
• Better Quality
• Process Improvement
• Cost Control
• Operator Incentives
• Routing History
• Quality Rejects
• Parts Usage
• Problem Codes
• Action Codes
• Reclamation Tracking and Recommendations