Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Policy for PTS Corp
PTS Corp is committed to provide solutions for the responsible, effective management of used consumer electronics (including repair/reclaim/recycle) in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients, and our community.
- PTS Corp is committed to meeting our customer requirements.
- PTS Corp is committed to the protecting the environment, including prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- PTS Corp is committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and ill health and control occupational health and safety risks using the hierarchy of controls to eliminate hazards and reduce EHS risks.
- PTS Corp is committed to worker participation, and where they exist, workers’ representatives, in the decision-making processes in the QEHS management system.
- PTS Corp is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and health and safety aspects of our business and fulfill its compliance obligations.
- PTS Corp is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health and safety objectives.
- PTS Corp is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- PTS Corp is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect workers, the public and the environment.
- PTS Corp is committed to continual improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- PTS Corp is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization as well as, to our customers, our suppliers, and other interested parties.