Below are the positions we are currently hiring for:
To provide total client business responsibilities within the business unit. The Business Manager is the liaison between the client and business and directs all aspects of managing clients needs and solutions.
• Coordinate and direct business requirements of a client (s) across all solution center functions
• Manage and support the cross functional team that is responsible for meeting client requirements / service.
• Ensure that reporting deadlines are met on a timely and accurate basis.
• Monitor corrective actions.
• Business degree or equivalent required.
• Minimum four years in a simliar industry.
• Sales / Marketing experience or exposure.
• Program management.
• Working knowledge of the Business Management Process.
• Strong financial acumen including the ability to read and understand financial statements.
• Strong analytical skills including exposure to systems and familiarity with SPC (Statistical Process Control).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relations internally and externally at all levels of a large organization.
• Ability to effectively delegate.
• Proven ablility to effectively manage a team in a cross functional environment.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects.
• Proficient in MS Office and MS Project.
• Fluency in English.
This position will be responsible for delivering data analysis for a growing and technically savvy corporate supply chain company. This position includes but is not limited to providing various types of department data summaries, visualizations, and forecasting.
Qualified candidates must have demonstrated skills toward data
troubleshooting, ability to learn new application / software solutions, practice and procedures, define problems,
formulate logical solutions, make recommendations based on findings, develop alternative solutions, and make
• Candidate will be responsible for supporting the Director of Business Operations through information mining and data analysis.
• Individual will retrieve data, QA/ review, prepare/ transform and process data from various sources into desired data formats and platforms
• Analyze and troubleshoot data based on professional standards. Process data and convert it to a compliance product.
• Troubleshoot and determine the accuracy and completeness of data sets
• Research internal and external client inquiries and facilitate information data requests.
• Assist in testing of internal systems.
• Share knowledge to develop professionally and enhance service delivery.
• Facilitate communications and provide ample assistance to team members.
• Leverage technology to continually maximize productivity.
• Contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture that fosters development.
• Perform other related duties, as required.
• Two-Three years’ data administration and / or analysis experience preferred
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
• Knowledge of data management and reporting applications preferred